Make a real difference in someone's life! Great Lakes Caring Hospice, a leading care provider in the Midwest, is looking for compassionate volunteers willing to donate their time to volunteer in a Hospice Office
Hours are very flexible during the weekday. Looking for that special person to assist with office duties 2-3 hours a week. Filing, Answering phones, data entry, mailings, marketing.
This is a great way to freshen up your skills
Contact me directly at email@example.com or visit our website at www.greatlakescaring.com
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a week but its flexible
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Certified Hospice Volunteer
- College Students Needed
- Pet Therapy for Hospice Patients
- College Students/ Volunteers...
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed - Defiance,...
- Volunteer Angels Are Needed in...
- Hospice Program Volunteer...
- Volunteers Needed in Swanton,...