Make a real difference in someone's life! Great Lakes Caring Hospice, a leading care provider in the Midwest, is looking for compassionate volunteers willing to donate their time to volunteer in our Hospice Office, which is located in Toledo, off Secor Rd
The Hours are very flexible during the weekday. Looking for that special person to assist with office duties 2-3 hours a week. We work around your schedule! Filing, Answering phones, data entry, mailings, marketing.
This is a great way to freshen up your skills. We would love to have you join our team!
Contact me directly at email@example.com
or visit our website at www.greatlakescaring.com
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a week but its flexible
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Companionship Volunteers Needed...
- Certified Hospice Volunteer
- College Students Needed
- Pet Therapy for Hospice Patients
- Office Volunteers Needed-...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed - Defiance...
- STUDENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED IN...
- Hospice Program Volunteer...
- Volunteers Needed in Swanton,...