The Safety Net Monitor is responsible for the direct care of clients who use Safety Net services. Thses services include providing a safe place for the clients to sleep and eat meals. The Safety Net Monitor reports directly to the Safety Net Program Coordinator. Safety Net is an all men's homeless shelter.
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Crisis Intervention
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; would prefer on going
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Some college preferred or at least 5 years of exper
- Soup Kitchen Serving
- Christmas Food Box Distribution
- Help a family at Christmas, help...
- Love to organize--become an...
- Laundry Service Volunteer
- Christmas Toy Distribution
- Mail Room Backup
- Accounting/Finance Intern Fall...
- The Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Have a Warm Heart for the...
- Love to greet people, become a...
- Love Children, Child Care Needed