The Clubhouse is a day program for adults with brain injury. The Clubhouse Model is based on the idea that work is healing, everyone needs a purpose and productive activity.
Currently we also have many administrative and operational needs. These duties include reception, data entry, filing and file creation, chart auditing, confidential note dictating, legislative and advocacy research, brain injury state initiative follow ups, phone calling, billing and assistance with our newsletter. The Clubhouse is in need of volunteers who can commit to at least 5hours a week (maybe once a week?) anytime between the hours of 8 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday, for at least a 6 month period. Consistency is key for the support in which our members need.
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Looking for New Associate Board...
- Associate Board Members - Young...
- IT person desperately needed
- We need Volunteers!
- Looking for new Board members to...
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Fundraising & Event Committee to...
- Virtual Assistance
- We need need volunteers!
- GivingTuesday Campaign Ambassadors
- Great Social Media Skills? Help...
- Looking for New Board Members...
- Inspire the brain injured...
- OT and PT students wanted!