The Clubhouse is a day program for adults with brain injury. The Clubhouse Model is based on the idea that work is healing, everyone needs a purpose and productive activity.
Currently we also have many administrative and operational needs. These duties include reception, data entry, filing and file creation, chart auditing, confidential note dictating, legislative and advocacy research, brain injury state initiative follow ups, phone calling, billing and assistance with our newsletter.
This opportunity can be great for a college student, retiree, or anyone wanting to gain experience within the office. I'm looking for someone with excellent computer skills.
The Clubhouse is in need of volunteers who can commit to at least a 2-5 month period (maybe once a week?) anytime between the hours of 8 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday. Consistency is key for the support in which our members need.
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Volunteer & Outing Manager
- Outing Chaperone
- Share your love of music with...
- Make a difference in someone's...
- AM/PM Greeter
- Looking for new Board members to...
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Fundraising & Event Committee to...
- Virtual Assistance
- Inspire the brain injured...
- OT and PT students wanted!
- Program Volunteer