Looking for volunteers (18 or older) to lead or assist at a station for our Water Quality field trip for 7th graders! Help these students collect water quality data for their science fair. Training provided.
- Stations set up on the nature trail at Lake Lowell.
- Different stations include: 2 water quality stations (Abiotic and Biotic), Macro Mayhem station, and a Scavenger Hunt station
- Photographer is also needed!
- No teaching experience necessary. All training provided.
- Only requirement is enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
Time Commitment: Field trips are Tuesdays and Wednesdays on 4/4, 4/5 and 4/11, 4/12 8:00 am - 2:30pm. (You do not have to participate in all field trips, but volunteers should be available to help with at least 2.)
Training dates will be on Tuesday, March 28th and Wednesday, March 29th.
How to Apply: Contact Melissa Murillo at email@example.com or call (208) 467-9278
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Science
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Must participate in a minimum of 2 field trips