TurnAround mentors help support men and women who have been incarcerated make positive life choices that enable them to create a healthy transition back into the community. Mentors must:
- Support a person through an ongoing, one-to-one or team partnership.
- Serve as a positive role model.
- Develop the relationship by planning and participating in activities together.
- Help set goals and work toward accomplishing them.
- Strive for mutual respect.
- Build self-esteem and motivation.
- Adhere to mentoring program policies and procedures.
- Communicate regularly with mentor coordinator and submit activity information.
- Be at least 25 years old.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Rachel Larsen at 816.659.8216 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 4-20 hours per month