Hospice of Michigan is looking for caring and compassionate volunteers in Gaylord and all surrounding areas. We have several volunteer opportunities for visiting hospice patients throughout the area wherever the patient calls home. Opportunities for veterans,well-behaved pets and licensed cosmetologists and massage therapists are also available.
No experience necessary, just a big heart - training will be provided.
Complete an online volunteer application here http://www.hom.org/volunteer-application/, or contact Kathy Lietaert 231-779-5409 or email@example.com.
- Patient Care
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 visits per month
- TB Testing required and paid for by Hospice of MichiganOngoing educational training thro
- Hospice Companionship - Macomb...
- Creating Music Library and...
- Haircuts for Hospice Patients
- Create beauty and healing - work...
- Create healing: Partner with us...
- Pet Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Companionship Volunteering
- The power of music - play music...
- Hospice Companionship Volunteers...
- Hospice of Michigan Volunteer...