Do you know what harmful contaminants are in your water? How it gets there? What effect it has on your families and environment? Save the Water(tm) (STW(tm)) is the one looking for answers.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to provide an administrative support to STW(tm) Vice President(s). In this role, you'll handle a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, including maintaining Google Drive organization and structure, managing shared calendar and events, filtering inboxes for all STW general emails, and delegating or responding to emails. The role will also be responsible for preparing and editing correspondence, documents, and presentations. You will also assist in conducting research, writing letters of recommendation, and sending e-cards .
Excellent writing and editing skills
Attention to detail
Strong computer skills and internet research skills required
Ability to work well with all levels of internet management and staff
Knowledge of Google Drive and Gmail
Attend meetings & take meeting minutes
Put in a minimum of 5 hours per week and respond to emails within two (2) calendar days
Attend monthly meeting.
Complete the PWR at least on weekly minimum basis
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Database Administration
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Min 5 hours per week
- Attend meetings as required
- Social Media: Project Leader...
- Executive Assistant to VP...
- Publishing: Associate, Researcher
- Publishing Project Leader:...
- Education: Associate: DILOS &...
- Marketing: Associate, Graphic...
- Marketing: Associate, Digital...
- Technology Associate:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Events...
- Education: Associate, Website
- HR: Project Leader, Recruiting &...
- Publishing: Associate, SEO...
- HR: Associate, Engagement &...
- Education: Associate, Researcher...
- Executive Assistant to President
- Publishing: Associate, Editor
- Technology Project Leader: Web...
- Education: Director
- Marketing: Director
- Marketing Project Leader...