Drivers are needed to take non-driving seniors to appointments. For example grocery store, hospital for treatment, and medical appointments. Duties may vary by location. Must have well maintained vehicle that seniors can enter and exit easily, must have clean driving record and provide proof from DMV. Current CA drivers license, current car insurance, some locations provide mileage reimbursement. Requirements and duties vary by location. Locations: San Bruno, Foster City Peninsula Jewish Community Center, San Mateo Japanese American Community Center, Avendias in Palo Alto.
**Please specify prefered location at time of inquiry.**
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- varies by location
- requirements vary by location.
- Homework Assistant and Tutor -...
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Family Harvest Food Distribution
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- California Highway Patrol...
- Brown Bag Food Distribution
- Medicare Counselor - HICAP
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Life Skills Workshop Instructor...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Peer Counselor -...
- Senior Nutrition
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information