Drivers are needed to take non-driving seniors to appointments. For example grocery store, hospital for treatment, and medical appointments. Duties may vary by location. Must have well maintained vehicle that seniors can enter and exit easily, must have clean driving record and provide proof from DMV. Current CA drivers license, current car insurance, some locations provide mileage reimbursement. Requirements and duties vary by location. Locations: San Bruno, Foster City Peninsula Jewish Community Center, San Mateo Japanese American Community Center, Avendias in Palo Alto.
**Please specify prefered location at time of inquiry.**
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- varies by location
- requirements vary by location.
- Reading Tutor - Reading Partners
- Kitchen/ Food Pantry - Samaritan...
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul -...
- Samaritan House - Administration...
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Mobility Ambassador - San Mateo...
- Senior Nutrition
- SFO Travelers Information
- Monkey Toy Project - Los Altos...
- Meals on Wheels
- Peninsula Family Service - 70...
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Friendship Center Host/ Hostess-...
- Project Read Literacy Tutor
- Habitat for Humanity Greater SF...