Driver for Older Adults (Shopping, Medical Appointments, Errands, etc.)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMills Peninsula Senior Focus1720 El Camino Real, Ste. 10Burlingame, CA 94010
Drivers are needed to take non-driving seniors to appointments. For example grocery store, hospital for treatment, and medical appointments. Duties may vary by location. Must have well maintained vehicle that seniors can enter and exit easily, must have clean driving record and provide proof from DMV. Current CA drivers license, current car insurance, some locations provide mileage reimbursement. Requirements and duties vary by location. Locations: Daly City, San Bruno, Foster City Peninsula Jewish Community Center (Get Up & Go), San Mateo Japanese American Community Center, Avenidas in Palo Alto (Door to Door).
**Please specify prefered location at time of inquiry.**
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- varies by location
- requirements vary by location.
- Reading Tutor - Reading Partners
- Kitchen/ Food Pantry - Samaritan...
- Habitat For Humanity Greater SF...
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul -...
- Samaritan House - Administration...
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- Get up & Go Volunteer -...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Nutrition
- SFO Travelers Information
- Monkey Toy Project - Los Altos...
- Meals on Wheels
- Peninsula Family Service - 70...
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Friendship Center Host/ Hostess-...
- Project Read Literacy Tutor
- Habitat for Humanity Greater SF...