Age Well - Drive Smart - California Highway Patrol
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMills Peninsula Senior Focus1720 El Camino Real, Ste. 10Burlingame, CA 94010
Senior volunteers assist with the organization, scheduling and educational components pertaining to the CHP's Age Well, Drive Smart Program (Older Driver Safety Program). This includes: updating the power point presentation, developing necessary educational materials and conducting classroom instruction. This class is taught with volunteers in conjunction with uniformed personnel. When an issue pertaining to enforcement or vehicle code is presented in a classroom environment, the officer in charge will be responsible for the subject matter. California Highway Patrol of San Mateo County and Santa Clara County, please specify at time of inquery prefered location.
- Public Speaking
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Law Enforcement
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Homework Assistant and Tutor -...
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- California Highway Patrol...
- Brown Bag Program - Second...
- Medicare Counselor - HICAP
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Life Skills Workshop Instructor...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Peer Counselor -...
- Senior Nutrition
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Recreation Instructor
- CalFresh Outreach Assistant -...
- SFO Travelers Information