Shoppers needed! This job is VERY important because the shopper is enabling the senior to remain independent and at home. Without this kind of support from the community, some seniors would be institutionalized. Shop for groceries and deliver to assigned program participant; receive payment for groceries upon delivery. Qualifications: Must possess a current CA Drivers License; desire to help others; patience and strong sense of responsibility. Time commitment varies by location. Locations San Mateo, and Half Moon Bay. Please specify location of interest at time of inquiry.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Reading Tutor - Reading Partners
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Kitchen/ Food Pantry - Samaritan...
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- Shopping Assistance for the...
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Mobility Ambassador - San Mateo...
- Senior Nutrition
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information
- Monkey Toy Project - Los Altos...
- Meals on Wheels
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Friendship Center Host/ Hostess-...
- Project Read Literacy Tutor
- Habitat for Humanity Greater SF...