OUR PATIENTS MATTER TO THE LAST MOMENT OF THEIR LIFE
"You matter to the last moment of your life, and we will do all we can, not only to help you die peacefully, but to live until you die."
Volunteers are a very important part of our team. As a friend and companion to the patient, volunteers also support caregivers by allowing them to run errands, take care of every day life responsibilites, or just giving them some free time on their own. Making a difference as a hospice volunteer begins with the desire to help the dying and their families. Volunteers really do allow our patients to LIVE UNTIL THEY DIE. Please provide your phone number for contact to you if you are interested in becoming a volunteer. You will always feel the love volunteering for hospice. firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-674-5637.
- Family Therapy
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Up to the volunteer
- Drug ScreenTB Test paid for by NCH
- NEED VOLUNTEERS IN THE KELLER,...
- THE GIFT OF TIME IS PRICELESS!
- HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL IS WORTH...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED IN THE...
- COMMITMENT OF TIME GROWS INTO AN...
- "THE WORLD IS HUGGED BY THE...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED IN THE FORT...
- COMFORT, DIGNITY, COMPASSION,...
- START THE NEW YEAR RIGHT WITH A...
- Volunteers are paid in six...