28 people are interested
Help National Aviary guests have a high-flying adventure and create memories with our feathered friends at a National Aviary Birthday party. The Party Coordinator serves as a liaison between the client, catering team, visitor services and the animal care staff the day of the party (daytime on the weekends.)
Specifically, the Party Coordinator will:
- Greet birthday party clients and their guests and guide groups to the pre-assigned birthday rooms.
- Manage paperwork in coordination with Visitor Services on site.
- Gather maps for party guests.
- Coordinate party activities and timing and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure that the clients have all the necessary items supplied by the National Aviary and that the room is properly set up.
- Check in with the client during the party to ensure all of their needs are handled.
- Oversee the party cleanup and resetting for the next party.
The National Aviary has an urgent need to fill this position! The Event Coordinator is needed 10:00 - 12:30 pm - 12:30 pm and/or 2:00 - 4:30 pm two or more Saturdays or Sundays per month.
We'll work with your schedule.
Allegheny Commons West700 Arch StPittsburgh, PA 15212
- People Skills
- Event Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10:00 am - 12:30 pm and/or 2:00 -4:30 pm weekends
- The Party Coordinator is an outgoing individual who is a good communicator and problem solver.