u can experience life in the highlands of Ecuador while sharing your valuable skills with villagers by joining this volunteer vacation. Be part of a team that provides medical care for schoolchildren and adult community members. After a lunch provided by the community, view breathtaking scenery by walking to the Peguche waterall or the legendary Lechero tree, or visit local craftspeople, such as Miguel Andrango, master weaver. A delicious dinner and time to socialize with this great group of travelers in a comfortable inn will cap off your day. Short, but so much deeper than a tour, this opportunity is unique in its ability to connect you with people on another part of the planet. You will give to the community and be amazed by their show of gratitude. You will be guests, rather than tourists. It will scarcely seem possible to have made such friends in such a short time.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Group Service Projects in Ecuador
- Program Leadership Fellowship In...
- Environmental/Horticultural ...
- Summer ESL Internship
- Health Care Volunteer Vacations...
- Gardening Volunteer Vacation in...
- Public Health Internship in...
- Information Technology Internship
- Communications Specialist
- ESL Teaching Internship in Ecuador