Help keep Grandpa off his ladder, get Nana to her doctors appointments and clean Great Granny's yard...from behind a desk!
Volunteers with strong communication skills (both phone and email) needed to help provide support for PNA Village member requests for volunteer services and vendor referrals. Ideal volunteers have customer service experience (and enjoy it!), are willing and able to follow written processes and have strong problem solving skills. One weekly two hour shift during business hours (Monday-Friday 9 am - 5 pm), or substitute. Our current needs are Monday morning, and Thursdays volunteers.
The mission of the PNA Village is to empower people to remain in their homes and neighborhoods while staying active and engaged as they age.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One weekly two hour shift between 9-5
- 6-monthy committment requested
- Help Seniors Stay Independent...
- Dazzle Our Guests as a Volunteer...
- Vegetable Garden Coordinator
- Create a Dementia-Friendly...
- Office Support Volunteer to Help...
- Hot Meal Program Lead Volunteer
- Give a ride, make a friend!
- Go-go Gadget Screwdriver
- Teach Seniors Something
- Feed Hungry Seniors!
- Food Pick Up Superhero (Cape...