REACH Seeks Volunteer to Translate Documents/forms into Russian.
This work can be completed in 2-3 days after the English version has been approved. This volunteer is requested to commit at least 6 months to this project. Most documents are done quarterly.
- Translate documents/forms int Russian
- Perform copy editing to make sure writing is free of errors and has good grammar, punctuation and syntax.
- Make content edits as needed to fit available space, but preserve message and attitude of original article.
- Review with Volunteer Coordinator and meet submission deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Word
- Experience copy editing and attention to detail
- Flexibility in schedule to fit work flow
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
If you are interested, please contact Cynthia Parker, Volunteer Coordinator, REACH Community Development, 4150 SW Moody Avenue, Portland, OR 97239 971-277-7067 email@example.com
A healthy community begins at home. REACH's mission is to provide quality, affordable housing and opportunities for individuals, families and communities to thrive.
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-3 hours every 3-4 months