Westland Michigan BIG Hearts! Heart to Heart Hospice serving the WESTLAND AREA is seeking couples...seniors....college students....moms....to make a difference and pay a friendly companionship visit to hospice patients near them. You can add something wonderful to the day of a hospice patient and their family.
We provide your training, we assign you near your home and always work around YOUR schedule.
Please call Julie Cody, Volunteer Coordinator at 248-952-9000 for more information.
Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- we work around your schedule, 2-4 X a month
- Westland Michigan BIG Hearts!
- Westland Michigan BIG Hearts
- Rochester Michigan Volunteers
- Milford Michigan Residents!
- Brownstown Michigan Volunteers!
- Retired Nurses
- Plymouth Michigan Seniors!
- REDFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- Novi and Northville Mich...
- College Students Volunteer!
- Auburn Hills Michigan Volunteers
- Couples Volunteer Warren Michigan
- Office Volunteer!
- Farmington Hills Michigan Seniors
- Westland Volunteers!
- HARP VOLUNTEERS FOR HOSPICE
- PAY IT FORWARD!
- Madison Heights Michigan...
- Walled Lake Michigan Volunteers
- Ferndale Michigan Volunteers
- WARREN Michigan Hospice Volunteers