The Meals On Wheels Association of America (MOWAA) is the oldest and largest organization in the United States representing those who offer meal services to people in need. Since 1976, MOWAA has worked to arm local senior nutrition programs with the resources, tools and information they need to provide meals and make a difference in the lives of our neighbors, our veterans and all of our nation's seniors who are facing the threat of hunger. Local Meals on Wheels locations Pacifica, Half Moon Bay, Menlo Park, San Mateo, burligame and San Bruno. Please specify location, duties vary by location, meal pick up may vary from delivery area.
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Homework Assistant and Tutor -...
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- California Highway Patrol...
- Brown Bag Program - Second...
- Medicare Counselor - HICAP
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Life Skills Workshop Instructor...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Peer Counselor -...
- Senior Nutrition
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Recreation Instructor
- CalFresh Outreach Assistant -...
- SFO Travelers Information