Purpose/Objective: To obtain money for our operations and to assist with relationship building within the community.
Responsibilities: To develop new and imaginative fundraising ideas through events, campaigns and partnerships, inspire new supporters to raise money, increase funds by researching and targeting charitable trusts, develop and implement strategy, recruitment as well the ability to work with a team. Must be passionate about our Mission, and be able to be agreeable to our policy and liability terms, and consent for a background check.
Qualifications: Looking for a skilled-based volunteer (SBV) who is innovated, project orientated, has good communication skills. Is patient, and dependable. Volunteer must be able to provide own transportation.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Long term commitment preferable
- Greeter, First Client Contact
- Cookbook Creator Team
- Legacy Corps Volunteers
- Volunteer Dietician Consultant
- Data Entry - Blackbaud Software
- Food Pantry Support
- Event Photographer Associate
- DONATE Food for Food Connection...
- Maintenance and Groundskeeping
- Volunteer Medical Consultant
- Fundraising and Development...
- Administrative Assistant