Purpose/Objective: Take, edit and organize high quality photographs at various Northwest Compass community events throughout the year.
Responsibilities: Capture photographs of guests and staff at various events, and retouch and organize the photographs. Must be passionate about our Mission, and be able to be agreeable to our policy and liability terms, and consent for a background check.
Qualifications: Must have prior experience working events and be able to provide their own equipment. Must have a positive attitude, strong communication skills, and should be able to work independently. A small portfolio with samplings from past work would be appreciated.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- As needed on a consistent basis.
- Greeter, First Client Contact
- Cookbook Creator Team
- Legacy Corps Volunteers
- Volunteer Dietician Consultant
- Career Coaching
- Food Pantry Support
- Volunteer Medical Consultant
- Data Entry - Blackbaud Software
- Event Photographer Associate
- Data Entry
- DONATE Food for Food Connection...
- Fundraising and Development...
- Administrative Assistant