Purpose/Objective: To provide an opportunity to the unemployed or underemployed clients in our Career Coaching Program to fine tune their job interviewing skills and practice how to represent themselves in a professional manner.
Responsibilities: To work directly with clients and to provide candid feedback on their performance and professionalism. To send a copy of the videotaped interview to the client, as a resource for them to review. Must be passionate about our Mission, and be able to be agreeable to our policy and liability terms, and consent for a background check.
Qualifications: Previous human resources experience required. Volunteer should be someone who is innovated, project orientated, has good communication skills. An ideal volunteer would have a basic understanding of the potential barriers that may exist for underserved populations and can be patient, and dependable. Volunteer must be able to provide own transportation.
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As needed on consistent basis.
- Greeter, First Client Contact
- Cookbook Creator Team
- Legacy Corps Volunteers
- Volunteer Dietician Consultant
- Career Coaching
- Food Pantry Support
- Volunteer Medical Consultant
- Data Entry - Blackbaud Software
- Event Photographer Associate
- Data Entry
- DONATE Food for Food Connection...
- Fundraising and Development...
- Administrative Assistant