Purpose/Objective: To welcome clients and visitors, and direct them to the case manager providing the appropriate social services required by incoming clients.
Responsibilities of Job: To direct incoming clients in a pleasant manner; have clients sign in and complete intake sheets; monitor client appointments and walk-in clients.
Qualifications for Job: Good communication skills with incoming clients, positive energy, welcoming attude, ability to communicate with internal staff. Motivation to jhelp clients and staff, be agreeable to the missions, policies, and liability terms of Northwest Compass and consent to a background check.
Training: Orientation and training will be provided by staff members.
Time Commitment: Long term commitment preferable, such as a morning from 8:30 to noon (3 hours weekly), or an afternoon from 1:00 to 4:00 (3 hours weekly), Mondays through Fridays.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Long term commitment preferable.
- Greeter, First Client Contact
- Cookbook Creator Team
- Legacy Corps Volunteers
- Volunteer Dietician Consultant
- Data Entry - Blackbaud Software
- Food Pantry Support
- Event Photographer Associate
- DONATE Food for Food Connection...
- Maintenance and Groundskeeping
- Volunteer Medical Consultant
- Fundraising and Development...
- Administrative Assistant