Donate food to our Food Connection Program, which is in desparate need of supplies. Assist low to moderate income families in the Northwest Suburbs of Cook County. No donation is too small! Here is a list of ideas that can be donated, but it is not limited to such: Cooking/Baking: flour, sugar, vinegar, tomato sauces Sides: whole wheat pasta, stuffing, brown rice Soups/Canned Items: fruits, vegetables, spaghettios, ravioli, macaroni and cheese, tuna Breakfast: oatmeal, low sugar/high fiber cereal Condiments: ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, olive oil, canola oil, vegetable oil, jelly (low sugar), salad dressings, peanut butter, pickles Miscellaneous: 100% juice, whole wheat crackers
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Greeter, First Client Contact
- Cookbook Creator Team
- Legacy Corps Volunteers
- Volunteer Dietician Consultant
- Food Pantry Support
- Event Photographer Associate
- DONATE Food for Food Connection...
- Maintenance and Groundskeeping
- Fundraising and Development...
- Volunteer Medical Consultant
- Administrative Assistant