Our Mission: LifeMoves is dedicated to helping homeless families and individuals across Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Peninsula return to permanent housing and self-sufficiency. LifeMoves is the leading provider of shelter/housing and supportive services across Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Peninsula. LifeMoves operates 18 sites from San Jose to Daly City, providing emergency, transitional, and permanent supportive housing, along with an extensive array of supportive resources to help clients secure a place to call home. Teach a Life Skills Workshop: Volunteers teach valuable life skills workshops to clients on a range of topics, including financial literacy, budgeting, resume writing, interview skills, and parenting.
- Adult Education
- Project Management
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- People Skills
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Homework Assistant and Tutor -...
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Family Harvest Food Distribution
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- California Highway Patrol...
- Brown Bag Food Distribution
- Medicare Counselor - HICAP
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Life Skills Workshop Instructor...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Peer Counselor -...
- Senior Nutrition
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information