Our Mission: LifeMoves is dedicated to helping homeless families and individuals across Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Peninsula return to permanent housing and self-sufficiency. LifeMoves is the leading provider of shelter/housing and supportive services across Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Peninsula. LifeMoves operates 18 sites from San Jose to Daly City, providing emergency, transitional, and permanent supportive housing, along with an extensive array of supportive resources to help clients secure a place to call home. Teach a Life Skills Workshop: Volunteers teach valuable life skills workshops to clients on a range of topics, including financial literacy, budgeting, resume writing, interview skills, and parenting.
- Adult Education
- Project Management
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- People Skills
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Reading Tutor - Reading Partners
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Kitchen/ Food Pantry - Samaritan...
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Mobility Ambassador - San Mateo...
- Senior Nutrition
- Lifeline Services Mills- Peninsula
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information
- Monkey Toy Project - Los Altos...
- Meals on Wheels
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Friendship Center Host/ Hostess-...
- Project Read Literacy Tutor
- Habitat for Humanity Greater SF...