If you are motivated and willing to donate your time, we have two to four block time periods available. We are in need of:
- TEAM MATES - Partner up with one or two kids/adults and assist them during a game or practice
- COACHES - Coach a competitive league in basketball, soccer, flag football, or volleyball - to name a few!
- GROUP FITNESS TEACHERS - Lead group fitness classes for kids, their families, and adult participants. A variety of class options are available such as yoga, Pilates, kickboxing and more!
- PERSONAL TRAINERS - Work with our members to set up a workout plan that works for them and can be monitored.
- SPECIAL EVENT SUPPORT - Throughout the year, Courage League will have community fundraising events, which will include an annual run, golf outing, corporate games, sponsor gala and more.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Fitness Instruction
- Youth Services
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hour blocks