Support Our Refugee Resettlement Program
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where261 Sheep Davis Rd A-1Concord, NH 03301
Services for New Americans, a program of Ascentria Care Alliance, is looking for volunteers to assist our staff in multiple ways: office and clerical support, fundraising, donation drives, planning volunteer events (meetings, appreciation galas, etc), medical filing, billing reconciliation and transporting refugees to appointments. Help us to advocate about the important work that we do through: social media updates, photography, videography, and monthly newsletters. For more information about the program, visit ascentria.org.
- Administrative Support
- Event Design & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help Clean and Detail Donated...
- Data Entry Enthusiast
- Mentor - Interact with a group...
- Support our Refugee Resettlement...
- Every Foster Child is Unique
- Office Support
- Support Our Refugee Resettlement...
- Like Driving? Why Not Do It for...
- Make a Difference in the Life of...
- Cultural Orientation for Refugees
- File Clerk
- Every Person Needs Friendship...