Make a Difference in the Life of a Refugee
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where261 Sheep Davis Rd A-1Concord, NH 03301
Services for New Americans, a program of Ascentria Care Alliance, is seeking volunteers to help refugees feel welcomed in their new home. You can make a difference by tutoring, assisting with applications for social security cards and state ID's, teaching about financial literacy, showing them around the local area (grocery stores, mall, library, restaurants, etc), helping to set up their new apartments, assisting with writing resumes, finding employment and so much more! For more information about the program, visit ascentria.org.
- Career Counseling / Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help Clean and Detail Donated...
- Data Entry Enthusiast
- Mentor - Interact with a group...
- Support our Refugee Resettlement...
- Every Foster Child is Unique
- Office Support
- Support Our Refugee Resettlement...
- Like Driving? Why Not Do It for...
- Make a Difference in the Life of...
- Cultural Orientation for Refugees
- File Clerk
- Every Person Needs Friendship...