Support our Refugee Resettlement Program with Transportation Services
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where261 Sheep Davis Rd A-1Concord, NH 03301
Services for New Americans, a program of Ascentria Care Alliance, is looking for volunteers with reliable transportation to help newly arrived refugees get to and from important appointments and/or to help to deliver donations to refugee families in our community. For more information about the program, visit ascentria.org.
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help Clean and Detail Donated...
- Data Entry Enthusiast
- Mentor - Interact with a group...
- Support our Refugee Resettlement...
- Every Foster Child is Unique
- Office Support
- Support Our Refugee Resettlement...
- Like Driving? Why Not Do It for...
- Make a Difference in the Life of...
- Cultural Orientation for Refugees
- File Clerk
- Every Person Needs Friendship...