Power Hour is comprehensive homework assistance and tutoring program designed to raise the academic proficiency of Club members.
The philosophy underlying Power Hour is that the benefits of homework are threefold: academic, behavioral and social.
By working on homework after school, members reinforce skills and concepts learned that day which impacts long-term improvements in members’ grades and test scores. Not only that you would help our members develop great habits, communication skills and also feel the support they often lack.
All members participate in Power Hour daily and we need your help to smash it!
- General Education
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- One Quarter
- Great attitude and a heart that wants to help children!
- Power Hour Homework Smasher!!!
- Got a green thumb? Teach...
- Google Code Corps Guru
- Stipe Elementary School...
- Full STEAM Ahead! Computer &...
- Have a passion for ART or MUSIC?...
- Yoga Instructor for Kids
- Play Ball! Assist in Sports &...
- Volunteer as a one-to-one tutor...
- Arts & Cultural Enrichment
- Education & Career Development...
- Dance Coach