Peacock Acres for the first time has extended our volunteering program to our Transitional Age Youth (16-24 years old) programs!
Options include Education, Health/Fitness, and Beauty/Parenting. Each of the opportunities offer unique ways to interact with our older youth in a mentoring setting.
Right now, we have an extra need for the educational support which could include tutoring in English and Math, or CAHSEE support.
If you are interested, please go to:
to find more information on each of the opportunites.
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- Each of these opportunities are only available after 3:30pm Monday-Sunday.
- Tutor-Mentor for Foster Children
- URGENT : Conduct and Lead...
- New Enriching & Unique...
- Volunteer for Summer School 2017
- Mentor and Tutors Urgently Needed
- Volunteers Needed to Support our...
- Volunteer Driver for the After...
- Volunteer for Summer Session 2017
- NEW AVAILABILITIES - Tutors &...
- Tutor-Mentor for foster teens