Every Person Needs Friendship and a Sense of Belonging
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where261 Sheep Davis Rd A-1Concord, NH 03301
At Ascentria Care Alliance, we combine our professional services with the natural support available from co-workers, friends and neighbors to assist each individual with disabilities with developing the unique networks necessary for full community involvement. Share your time and talent by teaching a class, playing cards, or organizing a special activity. Anything from gardening, hiking, and painting to musical performances, holiday parties, and crafts is welcomed! For more information about the program, visit ascentria.org.
- Event Design & Planning
- Teaching / Instruction
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help Clean and Detail Donated...
- Mentor - Interact with a group...
- Support our Refugee Resettlement...
- Every Foster Child is Unique
- Make a Difference in the Lives...
- Office Support
- Support Our Refugee Resettlement...
- Like Driving? Why Not Do It for...
- Make a Difference in the Life of...
- Cultural Orientation for Refugees
- Every Person Needs Friendship...
- Tutor young people and help them...