WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where340 Granite St 3rd FloorManchester, NH 03102
Language Bank a program of Ascentria Care Alliance, offers expert, face-to-face language interpretation services to a wide range of professionals and the people they serve who have limited English proficiency. We are looking for volunteers to support our administrative team by making appointment reminder calls, scanning documents, shredding, and filing with our database. Basic computer skills are a must for this opportunity. For more information about the program, please visit ascentria.org.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help Clean and Detail Donated...
- Mentor - Interact with a group...
- Support our Refugee Resettlement...
- Every Foster Child is Unique
- Office Support
- Support Our Refugee Resettlement...
- Like Driving? Why Not Do It for...
- Make a Difference in the Life of...
- Cultural Orientation for Refugees
- Every Person Needs Friendship...
- Tutor young people and help them...