Love sports and children? Bring your "big kid" spirit to the Bardmoor YMCA and in just a couple hours per week for about six weeks, you can teach children the importance of good sportsmanship and communication by reinforcing our four YMCA values of respect, responsibility, caring and honesty. Our fall 2015 sports schedule includes coaching opportunities for soccer, volleyball, and basketball. Practices are after work hours during a time convenient for a majority of the coaches; games are on Saturdays.
Sign up is easy! Visit our web site at www.stpeteymca.org, choose GIVE, then VOLUNTEER, and complete the:
1. Online volunteer application
2. Online volunteer on-boarding
Once you complete these requirements you can expect a call from our Youth Sports Director. Youth sports coaches must be at least 18. Thanks!
- Child Development
- Football (US)
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week for no more than 7 weeks
- Must commit to full season of 6 - 7 weeks, a few hours each week.
- Change a child's future!
- YMCA Leaders Club Chapter Advisor
- Read. Mentor. Make a difference
- From compassion to action- tutor...
- YMCA Youth in Government Chapter...
- Have a Blast Coaching Kids at...
- Transform a Child's Future...
- Pre-school Garden Attendant
- Coach or Assist a Youth Sports...
- Educate the Future with YMCA...
- One Child + You = Reading Skills...