If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application the url is :
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Project Management Office Team.
Information Technology Manager Job Purpose: Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
Directs technological research by studying organizational goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
Manage all IT aspects of Corporate Real Estate Projects and complete projects by coordinating resources with team members.
Conduct system audits of technologies implemented.
Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls at weekly basis.
Time: Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time].
Experience: Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 2+ years of experience in the field.
· Ideal candidates will have experience in finance, strategic planning, marketing and human resources.
· A background in management consulting and/or non-profit management is strongly preferred.
Specific Requirements (Skills and Abilities):
* Willingness to take initiatives.
* Strong program management skills. Candidates with PMP will be preferred.
* Excellent in communication and presentation.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Must attend weekly meeting on Wednesdays on a regular basis.
* Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year.
* Should have passion for serving community.
* Should be reliable.
* Should have a sense of humor.
* Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Project Management...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Director - Business Consultancy...
- Project Manager
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...