If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application the url is :
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Project Management Office Team.
Job Purpose: The Program Lead for Quality and Relationship is responsible for implementing strong program management practices and client engagements.
The Program lead for Quality and Relationships will report directly to the Director, Program Management Office of CLASS consulting group.
Ensure that Program Quality related KPI’s are available for all relevant parties and prepare and escalate identified risks appropriately.
Protect and support the program by focusing on Quality target achievement, risk assessments and derived convergence activities.
The primary responsibilities of the Program Lead Q&R will be to oversee the Project Managers and Competency Managers on client engagements.
Provides direction and assistance in the gathering and validation of requirements for programs and projects
The Program Lead will ensure compliance with CLASS’s program management process and Implement strong program management practices like change requests, issue management, risk management and decision tracking.
Would contribute to standard client implementation methodologies and management best practices.
The Program Lead would help maintain contact and communication between client sponsors and all project team members including PMs to ensure conformance with requirements of each project(s) and client expectations.
Meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls on Wednesdays at a weekly basis.
Time: Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time].
Experience: Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 8+ years of experience in the field.
Specific Requirements (Skills and Abilities):
* Willingness to take initiatives.
* Strong program management skills. Candidates with PMP will be preferred.
* Excellent in communication and presentation.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Must attend weekly meeting on Wednesdays on a regular basis.
* Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year.
General Requirements :
* Should have passion for serving community.
* Should be reliable.
* Should have a sense of humor.
* Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director - Marketing Team
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Business Development Expert
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Volunteer Facilitator
- Product Management Specialist
- Team Member for Financial...
- Practice Development Competency...
- Project Management...
- Event Planner
- Practice Development & Strategy...