If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application the url is :
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Project Management Office Team.
Job Purpose: The Program Lead for knowledge and training is responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of all training and knowledge sharing activities.
Responsibilities: Knowledge and Training (K&T) program lead would report directly to the Director, Program Management Office of CLASS consulting group.
Develops and implements strategies that maximize the interaction amongst program areas.
Leads project teams and assists project delivery team/project manager with development of program/project planning procedure as well as delivery execution.
Impart training of future project managers for client engagements and knowledge management within the Program Management Office.
Driving knowledge management activities to enhance services quality and capabilities
The Program Lead K&T will develop and update training materials for CLASS consultants moving into Project Manager Roles. The training materials will include CLASS leadership certification and other appropriate materials.
The Program Lead K&T will also work with the PMO Director and PM Quality & Relationship to evaluate CLASS’s program management process to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
The Program Lead K&T will establish, facilitate, and manage collaborative approaches to knowledge sharing using appropriate firm-wide tools.
Progress reporting and issue escalation.
Meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls on Wednesdays at a weekly basis.
Time: Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time].
Experience: Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 8+ years of experience in the field.
Specific Requirements (Skills and Abilities):
* Willingness to take initiatives.
* Strong program management skills. Candidates with PMP will be preferred.
* Excellent in communication and presentation.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Must attend weekly meeting on Wednesdays on a regular basis.
* Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year.
General Requirements :
* Should have passion for serving community.
* Should be reliable.
* Should have a sense of humor.
* Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Project Management...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Director - Business Consultancy...
- Project Manager
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...