If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application the url is :
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Project Management Office Team.
The Project Team Expert is a responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of all activities in accordance with the Development of projects.
Providing leadership to project managers for various client projects and tasks.
Leading the team in Project Research, Analysis and Strategy Formulation.
Assisting in the discovery of requirements and during Project proposals, Scope Of
Work (SOW) and Project Charter to decide on project timelines, work estimates,
Conducting project assessments with team and applying lessons learned to define
new processes and improving existing ones; proactively communicating lessons
learned from previous projects to project management team.
Driving continuous quality improvement in meeting client's requirements.
Recommending CLASS Leadership Certification (CLC) training needs for Project
Managers (e.g. Work Estimation, quality management, scheduling, soft skills)
Planning client handover of the project and related training.
Participate in the evaluation, selection, maintenance and continuous enhancements of project management methodology, tools and templates, and contributes to the overall improvement of the PMO.
Recommend Key Performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to mature the PMO.
Support, train, and educate Board in all aspects of PMO processes.
Partner with Board to collect feedback on potential improvements and creates processes catered to the unique culture of CLASS.
Responsible for the mentoring and oversight of the growth in capabilities for PMO team members.
Communicate effectively with board and team members. Reports on the status, issues, key activities and any changes to the charter of the overall project. Identify and communicate resource conflicts.
Provide presentations on project updates, project cycle, and expected results. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls on Wednesdays at a weekly basis.
Time: Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time].
Experience: Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 8+ years of experience in the field.
Specific Requirements (Skills and Abilities):
* Willingness to take initiatives.
* Strong program management skills. Candidates with PMP will be preferred.
* Excellent in communication and presentation.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Must attend weekly meeting on Wednesdays on a regular basis.
* Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year.
General Requirements :
* Should have passion for serving community.
* Should be reliable.
* Should have a sense of humor.
* Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Web Designers
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Project Management...
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM