Follow Up Worker calls former clients and ask questions about the services received and if they are still residing in their home. This information is used to improve services and as a measurement tool for funding sources.
They call clients who have not completed applications in the past and ask questions to help identifying client’s barriers. This information is used to help The Jesse Tree of Idaho improve services.
- Make follow up calls with clients at quarterly intervals
- Follow the set of questions with each follow up call
- Document the answers to the questions asked
- Submit paperwork to the Social Worker
- Notify the Social Worker if a potential concern arises
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- One time a month for a couple hours
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Pleasant manner, patient, dependable, ability to complete paperwork, basic understanding of confiden