Certified PET THERAPY is a wonderful way to brighten the day of a hospice patient. Heart to Heart Hospice serves all SE Michigan and we are seeking volunteers who would like to take their dogs visiting to facilities in the area. Patients and staff LOVE these visits!
We assign you near your home and ALWAYS work around your schedule. Please call Julie Cody for more information at 248-952-9000.
Thank you and we look forward to talking to you!
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Westland Michigan BIG Hearts
- Rochester Michigan Volunteers
- Milford Michigan Residents!
- Brownstown Michigan Volunteers!
- Retired Nurses
- Plymouth Michigan Seniors!
- REDFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- Novi and Northville Mich...
- College Students Volunteer!
- Auburn Hills Michigan Volunteers
- Couples Volunteer Warren Michigan
- Office Volunteer!
- Farmington Hills Michigan Seniors
- Westland Volunteers!
- HARP VOLUNTEERS FOR HOSPICE
- PAY IT FORWARD!
- Madison Heights Michigan...
- Walled Lake Michigan Volunteers
- Ferndale Michigan Volunteers
- WARREN Michigan Hospice Volunteers