Have you ever cheered up a friend with a short phone call? Don’t mind talking on the phone? Enjoy encouraging with a few uplifting words? Then being a Friendly Caller Volunteer may be the right fit for you. Calls can be made from the Heritage office or from the convenience of your home. Training will be provided by Heritage at no cost. Volunteers will be set up for success in advance of calls.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Other screenings as applicable, Kindness, Patience, Flexibility, Confidentiality
- Greater Indiana & Kittanning...
- Writers & Crafters Needed
- Greater Ebensburg & Johnstown...
- Friendly Caller
- Administrative Support - New...
- Create a Lasting Memory - Sew a...
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - NK...
- Greensburg Area Volunteers Needed
- Share the Puppy Love! - Become a...
- Alle-Kiski Friendly Visitors
- Special Delivery Volunteers
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - IN...