Senior nutrition program provides nutritious meals to local seniors at designated sites. Volunteers are needed to help prepare and serve meals, and serve beverages. Assist staff with client check in before meals and collects donations if applicable. Volunteers assist with set up for meals and clean up after meals, duties vary by location. Senior Nutrition Sites: Mountian View ( must pass background check), Menlo Park two sites, San Carlos, San Bruno, Sunnyvale, Daly City, Palo Alto, Los Altos, San Mateo three sites, Pacifica, Redwood City two sites, Half Moon Bay, Belmont.
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Homework Assistant and Tutor -...
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Family Harvest - Second Harvest...
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- California Highway Patrol...
- Brown Bag Program - Second...
- Medicare Counselor - HICAP
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Life Skills Workshop Instructor...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Peer Counselor -...
- Senior Nutrition
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information