Senior nutrition program provides nutritious meals to local seniors at designated sites. Volunteers are needed to help prepare and serve meals, and serve beverages. Assist staff with client check in before meals and collects donations if applicable. Volunteers assist with set up for meals and clean up after meals, duties vary by location. Senior Nutrition Sites: Mountian View ( must pass background check), Menlo Park two sites, San Carlos, San Bruno, Sunnyvale, Daly City, Palo Alto, Los Altos, San Mateo three sites, Pacifica, Redwood City two sites, Half Moon Bay, Belmont.
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Reading Tutor - Reading Partners
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Kitchen/ Food Pantry - Samaritan...
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Mobility Ambassador - San Mateo...
- Senior Nutrition
- Lifeline Services Mills- Peninsula
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information
- Monkey Toy Project - Los Altos...
- Meals on Wheels
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Friendship Center Host/ Hostess-...
- Project Read Literacy Tutor
- Habitat for Humanity Greater SF...