Brown Bag Food Distribution Volunteers under the direction of the Site Chair, are expected to set-up/take-down tables, help the driver unload boxes of food, arrange food in or around the distribution site, pack produce in bags, pack-up/carry bags of food for distribution, distribute food, break down boxes, empty garbage, sweep, mop, and do general clean-up. Volunteers should be able to do bending and lifting 20 pounds. Volunteers who cannot do lifting or bending are also accepted to do less strenuous tasks. Brown Bag sites are located from Daly city to Santa Clara. Please specify which community you live in or would like to serve. This will help us give you more accurate information.
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Homework Assistant and Tutor -...
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Family Harvest Food Distribution
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- California Highway Patrol...
- Brown Bag Food Distribution
- Medicare Counselor - HICAP
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Life Skills Workshop Instructor...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Peer Counselor -...
- Senior Nutrition
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information