Brown Bag Program - Second Harvest Food Bank
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMills Peninsula Senior Focus1720 El Camino Real, Ste. 10Burlingame, CA 94010
Brown Bag Program Volunteers under the direction of the Site Chair, volunteers are expected to set-up/take-down tables, help the driver unload boxes of food, arrange food in or around the distribution site, pack produce in bags, pack-up/carry bags of food for distribution, distribute food, break down boxes, empty garbage, sweep, mop, and do general clean-up. Volunteers should be able to do bending and lifting 20 pounds. Volunteers who cannot do lifting or bending are also accepted to do less strenuous tasks. Brown Bag sites are located from Daly city to Santa Clara. Please specify which community you live in or would like to serve. This will help us give you more accurate information.
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Reading Tutor - Reading Partners
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Kitchen/ Food Pantry - Samaritan...
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- Shopping Assistance for the...
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Mobility Ambassador - San Mateo...
- Senior Nutrition
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information
- Monkey Toy Project - Los Altos...
- Meals on Wheels
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Friendship Center Host/ Hostess-...
- Project Read Literacy Tutor
- Habitat for Humanity Greater SF...