Do you like making someone’s day? Looking for flexible volunteer hours? Want to give without maxing out your already busy schedule? Then being a Special Delivery Volunteer may be the right fit for you. We are looking for an outgoing person who would like to brighten patients’ days by making special deliveries -- a birthday cake, flower, favorite magazine or treat, a prayer shawl. Volunteer will receive assignments a few times a month. Heritage will provide the items for delivery or reimburse volunteers for small purchases.
New: Curbside groceries pickup! Patients/families will order and pay for the items they need. Volunteers will pick up groceries curbside (Walmart or Giant Eagle) and deliver to the pt/family's home.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; approx 1-2x month
- Other screenings as applicable.
- Administrative Support - Indiana...
- Greater Indiana & Kittanning...
- Writers & Crafters Needed
- Greater Ebensburg & Johnstown...
- Administrative Support - New...
- Create a Lasting Memory - Sew a...
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - NK...
- Greensburg Area Volunteers Needed
- Special Delivery Volunteers
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - IN...
- Friendly Caller
- Share the Puppy Love! - Become a...
- Alle-Kiski Friendly Visitors