Stay Cool With This Volunteer Opportunity
17 people are interested
Be the coolest volunteer in the food bank! How?
- Assist food bank clients by staffing the frozen foods section of a local food bank. The job is reaching into the freezer and removing the item they select, bagging it and placing it in their cart. It requires you to stand for periods of time, AND
- carry and turn while working.
The need is for Monday and Thursday 9am to noon. You do not have to volunteer for both shifts.
About RSVP of Snohomish County
1918 Everett Ave, Everett, WA 98201, US
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program of Snohomish County matches skills/training and preferences of persons 55+ to available volunteer opportunities and promotes their voluntary service as a valuable community resource.
RSVP matches personal interests, skills and lifelong experiences with non-profit public organizations at over 116 different partner agencies, including non-profits, throughout the county. Benefits of being an RSVP volunteer are: ~excess insurance coverage including Liability, Auto, and Accident. ~partial reimbursement for transporatation costs to and from volunteer stations, subject to certain regulations and limits. ~ongoing recognition and Annual Recognition Event to RSVP volunteers. The only agency tracking and reporting the volunteer activities of persons age 55 and older through the National Senior Corps, RSVP promotes retired and senior persons as viable members of the community, able to share their skills, time and experience through volunteer service.
We'll work with your schedule.
1918 Everett AvenueEverett, WA 98201
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One day per week,3 hour shift
- Be able to work well with others, understand priorities can change quickly, have a sense of humor an