Agapé Senior maintains a qualified volunteer staff to enhance our company’s ongoing pursuit of excellence. Life Enrichment volunteers offer an extra dimension of care and service to patients and their families by stimulating them every day with activities, socialization, exercise and interaction.
- Our "Life Enrichment Volunteer Program" is open to anyone. We welcome caring people who have some time to share with others, a desire to give of themselves, a sense of responsibility and a willingness to be flexible and learn new skills.
- Ways that volunteers can participate: Patient Companions, Resident Activities, Veteran to Veteran, Clerical/Office Support, Baking Ministry, Sewing Ministry, Prayer Shawl Ministry, Bereavement Support, or Church and Community Outreach.
- Opportunities for volunteering at Agapé are endless. You will be working with our life enrichment specialists to make a difference in the everyday lives of Agapé Senior residents, Agapé Hospice patients, and their families.
- Administrative Support
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- The time commitment is only what you can give.
- Volunteers will be required to come in for an orientation, complete forms and records, undergo a bac