MHAGC Content & Copywriter
The Content & Copywriter volunteer will help ensure that MHAGC is producing excellent content and copy for use in communications, publications, and marketing & fundraising materials. The Content & Copywriter will produce new copy, as well as review and edit published content. The Content & Copywriter will also review and edit peer written materials and content.
- Research, write and edit content and web articles from scratch
- Write content based on materials supplied by MHAGC
- Edit print documents for publication
- Edit web pages for on-screen readability
- Proofread final draft of web pages
- Evaluate website and MHAGC materials for strategy, readability, usability, interactivity and credibility
- 1-3 hours per week - Flexible hours. Can be exclusively remote. Preference will be given to Chicago area residents.
College Credit Opportunity
- This position can be designed for undergraduate or graduate program internship/practicum credits. Volunteers should consider this role for credits in marketing, writing, or journalism programs. The exact number of hours and responsibilities can be tailored to meet the requirements of individual programs.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-3+ hours per week
- Program Manager
- Grant Writer
- IT Support Volunteer
- Volunteer CPA / Accountant
- Newsletter Designer Content Writer
- Make an impact this giving...
- Web Coordinator
- Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Outreach to Superintendents and...
- Film Maker
- General Development Volunteer
- Volunteer and receive 25% Stipend
- ZOHO CRM specialist
- Curriculum & Programming Manager
- Office Support
- Referral Coordinator
- Program Facilitator
- Event Planner
- Administrative Volunteer Positions