Danville- Musical Hearts
5 people are interested
Do you sing or play an instrument? We would love to have you on our team. We are looking for individuals or groups that would like to visit with our hospice patients. Music can make such an impact and really brighten someone’s day. Music is especially valuable with helping our patients that are not able to communicate. Help us show them they are loved!
We are very flexible with your schedule. If you prefer to visit one patient each time, multiple in one building, or travel we can work that all out.
In order to become a volunteer of Heart to Heart Hospice, the following steps are required:
- Application- Emailed or mailed to you!
- Interview- a short interview must be completed to discuss your interest and availability. This can be completed in person or via telephone.
- Background Check (no charge)
- TB Screening- A two-step screening is required upon "hire" along with one TB test annually (no charge).
- Orientation Training- required training must be completed prior to beginning this volunteer opportunity.
If you're interested either hit "I Want to Help", email me at: email@example.com, or call at (317)718-7422. Hope to hear from you soon!
We'll work with your schedule.
DanvilleDanville, IN 46122
- Music Therapy
- Music Arts
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training