Develop and execute Dignity for Divas Nonprofit's annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
- Overseeing organization of special events
- Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- Prepares and administers the budget for federal, state, and local funded grant projects
- Attends board meetings and prepares reports for the Bo ard as requested by the Director.
- Establish a development program infrastructure that includes a donor tracking database, donorcommunications, and evaluation and reporting systems.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Service Assistance
- Donor Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Experience in grant writing, individual donor development, and/or fund development.