Assist Family Care Associate in developing and fostering collaborative relationships with professionals and agencies serving Asian Pacific Islander (API) communities throughout the Greater Sacramento area to promote awareness of the Alzheimer's Association and increase utilization of Association services. Represent the Alzheimer's Association at public events, health fairs, specifically events reaching out to the API community. Make phone calls and visits to API groups to share information about the Alzheimer's Association and encourage volunteer opportunities within the Association.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Preferred minimum two hours/week
- Basic understanding of Alzheimer's Association mission, programs and services. Friendly personality.
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Longest Day Volunteer Committee
- Team Retention Planning...
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Sacramento Walk to End...
- Team Recruitment Planning...
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer