Assist Family Care Associate in developing and fostering collaborative relationships with professionals and agencies serving Asian Pacific Islander (API) communities throughout the Greater Sacramento area to promote awareness of the Alzheimer's Association and increase utilization of Association services. Represent the Alzheimer's Association at public events, health fairs, specifically events reaching out to the API community. Make phone calls and visits to API groups to share information about the Alzheimer's Association and encourage volunteer opportunities within the Association.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Preferred minimum two hours/week
- Basic understanding of Alzheimer's Association mission, programs and services. Friendly personality.
- Office Volunteer
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Need Person w/Pick-up Truck or...
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Team Retention Volunteer
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Event Videographer for...
- Team Recruitment Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Annual Walk to End...