StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
The Leadership Team helps manage the program. Leadership Team members often hold one of the following roles:
- Executive Director
- Director of Volunteers
- Director of Community Resource Development
- Director of Fund Development
- Director of Outreach
- Director of Outreach Center (if needed)
- Director of Adult Training
- Director of Public Relations
- Director of Marketing
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of homeless youth or have questions about any of the director positions, please email Staff4@standupforkids.org
For more information about StandUp For Kids, please visit our website, www.standupforkids.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p><ul><li>Enthusiastic team player able to work effectively with both the leadership team and volunteers; </li><li>Strong leadership ability; </li><li>Consistent delegation of appropriate roles and responsibilities to directors; </li><li>Ability to plan and manage work with minimum direction; </li><li>Superior verbal and written communication skills;</li><li>Excellent organizational and planning skills;</li><li>Strong sense of personal integrity;</li><li>Sincere desire to help homeless and street kids;</li><li>Time commitment of at least 3-5 hours per week to dedicate to leadership duties;</li><li>At least a six-month commitment to the organization.</li></ul></p>
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- 019 Help us build a Street Youth...
- Director of Outreach (&...
- Director of Volunteers (&...
- Director of Community Resource...
- Event Planning
- Director of Program Support (&...
- Graphic Design
- 019 Leadership...
- Public Relations
- Leadership Team
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Outreach Volunteer
- 019 Outreach Sponsor- Meal...
- Program Support
- 019 Fund Development Staff