On Common Ground, Inc. is seeking volunteers to work with a fun team on our many events planned for 2015-2016. Working with the Fundraising Coordinator and the Executive Director you can assume responsibility for managing a specific Fundraising Event from planning through to wrap-up/conclusion -or- participate as a team member.
Our events include:
- 3rd annual Oktoberfest scheduled October 17th, 2015
- Chains for Change Raffle December 2015
- People for People Auction & Comedy Show Dinner - January 2016
- 2nd Annual Paint Night - April 2016
- The 10th Annual "LaSalette" Blessing of the Bikes & "Ride it Together Motorcycle Run" - May 2016
- 3rd Annual Seeds of Hope Farm-to-Table Dinner - August 2016
As a Team member you can support the Fundraising Team by picking up donations. Partner with the Event Planning group by attending planning meetings during the event time-frame, assist with general tasks by placing flyers around the community or running errands.
We always need your help. Contact us today and get in on the fun for our next event - Oktoberfest set for October 17th.
If one or more of these events interests you and you would like to help out from the planning stage to the fruition, let us know by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily get back to you.
- Customer Service
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours per week, approx. 8-10 weeks per event
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work collaboratively with a team, good communication skills